Red-white food commits Thomas Eisfeld

Feeding Ice field, which also played for the FC Arsenal, rose in the last summer with VFL Bochum in the Bundesliga, his expiring contract was then not renewed. From now on, the 29-year-old will run in the Regionally West for Table Guide WE with the back number 32.

Thomas is variable in the central midfield and has extraordinary qualities. He radiates great gate danger and occurs good standards, but also brings robustness and game intelligence, says Trainer Earhart and says: His fitness values ​​are very tidy despite the now a few pauses, We will now make sure that we bring him to the necessary competition fitness as soon as possible.

Ice field brings the experience from 116 competitive games in the 2nd Bundesliga. In London, he came to two compulsory matches under coach Arlene Winger, there are 40 games (14 goals, 9 templates) for the arsenal reserve.

I've been living in the Ruhr area for a while and have my center of food, says ice field. That's why I did not want to accept the first offer that is submitted to me. I am very happy that the patience has paid off, and I can now run at the harbor road.

To the transfer ticker

Comments