Why Dangan Ronpa loved Cypt? Non-stop discussion without spoiled episodes with charm and push character, shocking episode! 【Symposium】

Spike Chun Soft s popular game Danganronpa series 3 works and package software for nintendous switches with all four titles of new board games. Psycho Landing Movement will be released on November 4 (Thursday).

Attention is that all the characters of the whole series are rushed. High school students who have super high school grade talents are expanding the talent through the training camp, and the story will be expanded.

Once the character s fostering is completed in the board game, you can get the cakela of the character of the character, and the original story of this work is progressing every time you collect 10 pieces.

In commemoration of this release, the game-based website Inside and the anime website Anime! Anime! Joint Class Court...

Members who are self-proclaimed by I love Dangan Ronpa, and I felt the charm of Danganronpa and my favorite character.

At the end of the sentence, a leading play report ahead of the sale is also described. Because there is no core spoiler, if you would like to touch Danganronpa from now on, please try to read until the end while thinking about those who have also played a series or character ♪

Session participation member introduction

· Oshimoto Masumi

Inside edit length. I felt the edge in this work because I joined the first interview. Gundam & Yuri Iishi Kiyoshi Uncle. The guess character is Okami Sakura.

· ·

Anime! Anime! Deputy director. I like Act and FPS playing with the CS machine. He is a little girl-based smartphone game. Animation likes robot and everyday system. The threshold character is a roll of rot. Megane attribute fetish.

· Tomoko Inoue

Active university student and game writer. A Dangan Ronpa Gachiban who appeared wearing a parka carried out in the round-table discussion. He likes horror games and death games. Proxy Character is a royalty.

· Lighter Yoneeda

Light gamer who is addicted to the game with Corona. Guess character is sin tangerine. Any work will like mom character with capacity.

A round-table discussion of three generations of the generation of three arasers and active university students, and a round-table discussion of the Dangan Ronpa fans.

How is the encounter with Dangan Rompa ?

Oki book: 1st Danganronpa Hope School and Despair High School Student is released in 2010 and it will be 11 years ago. I understand because I and Mr. Yoneda is the same generation, so I am 9 years old at the time of the university student now. Did you try to play Danganronpa in the way?

Inoue: When high school first grader, it is recommended from a friend who likes the game Dangan Ronpa 1 2 Reload (2013 released ※ First work and second coupling port work) bottom. In high school, I belonged to the debate club, and I remember the close sense of my parent (laughs).

Oki book: It is a game that is not very faded so that it is recommended from a friend even after the release is time. I was originally played with PSP, but I thought that the psychopop visual and the world view were impressive and something different from other games. Moreover, it was not possible to put out a hand without saying that the mono-kuma role plays a national animation character Oyama s ぶ.

Sue Naga: It was quite creative at that time, such as the story and character design. There were a lot of adventure games, but Danganronpa game system has never been seen so far, such as Non-Stop Discussion and Machine Gun Talk Battle. There is a memory that I tried.

Yoneeda: Actually, I am recently I played the game. I was worried about watching anime at that time, but because I was chased by job hunting.... The reason for recently started is a collaboration with the app game IdentityV fifth Person.

I thought that Sinori Tangerine is cute ~, and started with the second Super Dangan Ronpa 2 2-way Cheera Research Gakuen (Launched 2012).

Okumin: Were you able to grasp the story even if you enter from 2 ?

Yoneeda: I was looking at the animation, but even if I did not see it, I was able to play without a sense of discomfort because the character was renewed. However, if you are playing Danganronpa from now on, protect the order (※ Danganronpa → Super Dangan Ronpa 2 → Another Episode → V3 ) (lol).

All titles are attractive! Like a favorite series

Song Naga: I like 1 most, but who do you like?

Oki book: 1 was the impact when it was released.

Sue Naga: The adventure games such as My younger brother Flower and Kamaishi Night, which are also out of Chun Soft, were also quite innovative and interesting, but also the game system that is also different. The story may be a variable expression, but if the two works now are full-fledged mystery, Dangan Rompa is a sense that I read Nishio Renewa.

Okumin: I feel that I understand that sense.

Sue Naga: Which of the series do you like?

Oki book: 1 is also likely to throw away, but it is a 2 group.

Inoue & Yoneeda: I too.

Sue Naga: Oh, there are many sects.

Oriken: Basically, there is a high expectation of the fan, and the hurdle is high, but Dangan Ronpa feels I m over 1 when I played 2 rice field. Especially the final stage is not expected to be expected, I was attracted to the return and remembered that I was riding a roller coaster.

Inoue: There were a lot of good points for those who played the previous work.

Oki book: That s right. The feeling of satisfaction Good luck was great.

Yoneeda: Monoma and monomation were good. Any of the national animation voice actor and Oyama s Bujira-san and Mr. Yoshidako-san (laughs).

Yoneeda: It was also impressive that it was a starting start compared to 1. That s why it was intense to change to despair, and I got into the story.

Inoue: I understand very much! Recently, I saw the movie Mid Summer and learned the same feeling. The fear of hidden in happiness is the most scary....

Inoue: I like 2 as 2 New Dangan Ronpa V3 Everybody s Colosian New School (2017). 1 2 is completely completed in the narrative, but V3 ends in the form of throwing questions. In that sense, I thought it was an innovative work.

Unlikely! My favorite character, I want to get along, my character I want to be friends...

Oki book: Danganronpa comes out more than 60 characters throughout the 4 series. Everyone thinks attractive and get lost, but who most favorite character?

Sue Naga: I like 1 and Absolutely Despair Girl Dangan Ronpa Another Episode (Released in 2014) Cape Winter Soko like.

Yoneeda: After all...... Glasses is a decisive hand?

Sue Naga: That s the best (laughs), and still because there was an active part in Another Episode ? It was surprising that it was surprisingly a decent person. If you are not playing Another Episode with 1 and 2 alone, I would like you to try it absolutely. You can see the known one side of Mr. Retiru s

Yoneeda: I like the name first Sinori Tangerine is the most favorite, but if you play 2, after all 斗 斗 斗 好き く 好き 好き 斗. Twink! cool!

Inoue: Yun (big bow)

Yoneeda: The story is also an important character that the story is moving, and if you rearrange Komaru Nazo and, 1 s main character (Neujima (Nafu Makoto)) comes to floating... Wow- ! I want to say ahead! (smile)

Oki Book: Voice actor is together (voice actor Ogata 緒 ).

Sue Naga: Mr. Sinbug simply likes visuals?

Yoneeda: Anyi-san will be an accent that Sinbuki will have a relatively bright development 2. This is my sexual habit, but I feel like a good coloring person in charge of any work (laughs).

Inoue: I am especially favorite, V3 Royal Sakichi -kun. This cute look and super high school class president is also good, and his action has a policy, and I think it s cool and cool. Also, one of the reasons that I like Shimono s voice (laughs).

Oki book: Dangan Ronpa is one of the luxurious places and attractive! Such I like Okami Sakura.

Yoneeda: Unexpected! Okimi-san just likes orthodoxy girls....

Oki Book: I m looking for a look Maden Sayaka and Enoshima Shield, but Mr. Ogami loved the impression through play. At first, he thought of visuals that do not seem to be a woman or Gag frame?, Gag frame? I was crying for my feelings. It was the most sight of the whole series.

Song Naga: In the handsome beauty match, you should choose Mr. Okami! It is wonderful.

Oki Book: By the way... who is good if it is good?

Energeta:... I hate everyone if you say so (laughs). I just told you to say surprisingly, but it s in the game and it s not all of them.

Yoneeda: As a result of thinking about the erase method, isn t it? If you protect yourself (the hero), it will be decided to be a favorite if you suspect it!

All: There is no doubt.

Inoue: If you choose a male from a woman s stand, Congmi Mei. It has a dark past in a cute look and brings maternal instincts.

Oki: Trauma holding character, good!

Yoneeda: In the status, ten godsite night ? The Midaka-grade Mozenko and men who have money are the most attracted (laughs). He is a character that is likely to appear in a girl cartoon with a character and Tsundere.

Sue Naga: If you say If you want to be friends, it is a great god. Just look too much, the best common sense if you go through it. The body is also abandoned, and it is likely to wrap it with its body and kind character. It is perfect as a marriage partner.

Oki Book: As a otaku, I want to be friends with Yamada single-third. It looks like a talk, and if you convey your favorite coupling, it seems to make a god work.

→ Next Page: Trauma Must!? Impressively remaining episode

Comments