Road Trip ADV Road 96 -The Road Game to deliver a completely different experience to all players. There was a hard time due to new corona infection [Interview with Developer]

An interview with the developer of the new indie game I'm worried about this project. This time, DigixArt Development, Road Trip Adventure ROAD 96 released on August 16 for PC / Switches delivers mini-in-tabs to developers.

This work is an adventure of Stored Ribin with survival elements, which attempts to escape from the country of the authoritative system that is in danger of collapse. The events that occur in the road trip are randomly generated, and the development is diverging by various conditions and selection, so you will be able to journey that you can not expect. It is also true for Japanese.

Road 96 is delivered for 2,196 yen.

- First of all, please introduce yourself. What is your favorite game?

Yoan Fanise (hereinafter Yoan) Hello. It is Yoan Fanise of the creative director of this work. He established DigixArt with his wife's Anne-Laure six years ago, and this work will be our third work.

I like to travel, especially I love Japan trips. The cherry blossoms season is great, and Mitaka Mitaka Mitaka Museum Museum is also favorite. Japanese culture is very important for me and has a great influence on the work to make. I think the most favorite game is surprising, but it is Zelda Legend Breath of the Wild. I fully made me to another world.

Actually, the game console for the first time was I was playing with Sonic when I was a child at Mega Drive , but it is a big fan of Nintendo.

-Why did you start developing this work?

If there is something that does not have a YOAN road movie Road game , I wanted to make it myself while I was asked to be something. The player wants to make a game that could be done next to what happens, and I wanted to make a game that can be surprised one after another. Development teams have come to create a lot of prototypes, as they came out of various situations and characters that are interesting experiences.

- Please tell me the characteristics of this work.

YOAN This work aims to have different experiences of all players. Therefore, we prepare a large AI for this work and create a very complex system, and choose that this will happen to the player. The player may say that it looks like the main character of the movie Toulum Show .

This work has already been released, but thanks to great success. And surprisingly, all the deliverers have experienced completely different experiences. This is great.

- What kind of person do this work do you want to play?

Yoan This work is a work for selecting and traveling to travel. Players will actually experience various strong emotions throughout the journey. There will be a fear of crazy taxi drivers. At age, it seems to have enjoyed to many people aged 14 to 40, and I am happy to play many female players.

- Is there a work affected by this work?

Yoan Yes, it is affected by many movies. Pulp Fiction Into Wild Parasite Half Lower Family Fargo Straight Story It is a work such as Hitch Hiker . It is also influenced by many dramas such as Stranger Singus Unknown World Breaking Bad This Site-World End and the drama I think that you can like drama fans, especially because there are a lot of things that have been made. It may be said that the Netflix generation game .

-Did you have an impact on development by new coronavirus?

Yoan Yes, I could not work in the development studio for several weeks. But we were a small team of only 15 people, so it was easy to work remotely. But one more problem is that several development team members have taken a new coronavirus infection. I actually developed this launch time. I can not get out of the bed when I lone the game, so it was a lot of trouble.

- Is it okay to deliver and revenerate this work?

Yoan Yes, of course. All the wonderful music that colors this work is DMCA free, so you can use it for the distributor. As the original soundtrack is a work by eight genius artists, I think I will definitely get lost.

- Lastly, please give a message to the Japanese reader.

Yoan I'm glad to enjoy this work, and I pray for a lot of death to get to the border. I can not wait to see the notes of Japanese players. Oh, it's advised. Please take some money and energy until you get to the border.

--thank you very much.

◆ About attention indie mini questions This series is a serialized plan that interviews the works with indie led by indie led by ** Release. Questions are formatted to format a regular series, and we aim to deliver the voices of many developers as much as possible. Enjoy more than 500 other interview articles.

Comments

Popular Posts