Love Action with Weapons ADV Boyfriend Dungeon -We want to date with all the characters of the game! What I thought is the development of development [Developer interview]

Activity movie is a film category in which the protagonist or protagonists are thrust right into a collection of events that generally consist of violence, prolonged fighting, physical tasks, saves and agitated goes after. Activity movies tend to feature a mostly clever hero struggling versus extraordinary odds, which consist of serious situations, a harmful villain, or a pursuit which typically concludes in triumph for the hero. Advancements in computer-generated images (CGI) have made it cheaper as well as less complicated to create action sequences and also various other visual results that required the initiatives of expert stunt teams in the past. Nevertheless, responses to action films containing significant amounts of CGI have actually been blended, as movies that make use of computer system animations to produce impractical, highly unbelievable occasions are typically met with objection. While action has actually long been a persisting component in movies, the action movie genre began to establish in the 1970s along with the boost of feats as well as special impacts. Common tropes of the style include explosions, vehicle goes after, fistfights and shootouts. This genre is closely connected with the thriller and also experience styles and also might additionally contain elements of drama and spy fiction.Screenwriter and scholar Eric R. Williams identifies Action Movie as one of eleven super-genres in his film writers' taxonomy, claiming that all feature-length narrative films can be classified by these super-genres. The other 10 super-genres are Criminal offense, Fantasy, Scary, Love, Scientific Research Fiction, Cut of Life, Sports, Thriller, War and Western.

An interview with the developer of the new indie game I'm worried about this project. This time, Kitfox Games Development, Love Action Adventure Boyfriend Dungeon released on August 12 for PC / Mac / Linux / XSX / Xbox ONE / switch Delivers mini-in-taves to developers increase.

Ragnarok M: Eternal Love First Impressions - I'm Surprised This MMORPG Is So Good! This work is transformed into lovers who are wearing weapons and searching for dungeons while dating new sense love action adventure. A player who was cleaned up with a dungeon as a part-time job of summer vacation, plays a romantic date with a wool that has been transformed into a lover, exits a monster together, and it will be strong together with a weapon with a deepening weapon . It is also true for Japanese.

Boyfriend Dungeon is delivered for 2,050 yen.

- First of all, please introduce yourself. What is your favorite game?

Tanya X. Short (Tanya) Kitfox Games Captain, Tanya X. Short ... that is, in the game designer, a producer, writer, in a marketer, a business developer. Especially in this work, I was in charge of lead designer and writer. It is very difficult to choose one favorite game, but The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is a very special existence in me. Thanks to this game, I thought I would be a game developer.

-Why did you start developing this work?

Tanya I love love simulation and RPG. But in love simulation, most of them are limited to girls. That's fun with it! However, I wanted to date with various people. I want to date with all the characters coming out in the game! That was a trigger for this work development.

- Please tell me the characteristics of this work.

Tanya Please try to play and tell me! Some people like characters and stories, but I like the music of this work most.

- What kind of person do this work do you want to play?

Tanya Love Simulation Although I was concerned about the game, there are still people who have never played, I have not been able to play, or I want to go to people like a lot of men, I want to. If you can play this work, you may see if this genre is suitable for yourself.

- Is there a work affected by this work?

Tanya I love movies. Did you watch the movie The Green Knight ? It is a very beautiful movie. I watched the old-fashioned Japanese movie twenty-four eyes last weekend. This is a very beautiful movie. However, in this work, there are no particularly affected works. So far I think that I am affected by various people I met in my life.

-Did you have an impact on development by new coronavirus?

Tanya We are working from home, but now it is a great health (Hot). It was hard to lone the game without matching teammates and actually without face. Teammate I love everyone!

- Is it okay to deliver and revenerate this work?

Tanya Yes, please do it!

- Lastly, please give a message to the Japanese reader.

Tanya I lived in Yamanashi Prefecture from 2004 to 2006. It is a great memory. I think that I can live in Japan again someday. Now the world is a difficult situation with new corona and climate change, but I think it would be good if you understand each other through the game and cooperate together. Good luck to all! Thank you for playing this work!

--thank you very much.

◆ About attention indie mini questions This series is a serialized plan that interviews the works with indie led by indie led by ** Release. Questions are formatted to format a regular series, and we aim to deliver the voices of many developers as much as possible. Enjoy more than 500 other interview articles.

Comments